Frequently Unanswered Questions
Last week I revealed the answers to my FAQ. This week, some questions whose answers are all the same one word, even if spoken only in your mind:
1) May I see your license and registration, please?
2) Do you mind if I leave some literature with you?
3) If you HAD to choose a candidate today, who would it be?
4) Did you know that your fly was down this whole time?
5) Is the toilet supposed to fill up that far?
6) When's the last time you saw your wallet, anyway?
7) Is this your first prostate exam, sir?
8) Do YOU remember where we parked?
9) Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
10) Dad, what does "FUQ" mean?
At least now you'll have an answer to ONE of these questions.